ATTORNEY ALI YOUSEFI
As an attorney, Ali has earned the recognition of the industry and his peers, including earning an impressive 9.4 rating by AVVO, being selected to Super Lawyers, named Top 10 Under 40 by the National Academy, and named one of the 10 Best Attorneys in California by The American Institute.
Ali received a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science, from San Diego State and received his Juris Doctor degree from John F. Kennedy University School of Law with Summa Cum Laude honors. He later went on to obtain his LL.M in tax from Golden Gate University School of Law.
- Bar Association of San Francisco.
- Bar Association of San Mateo.
- Bar Association of Sacramento.
- American Institute of Legal Counsel (2017) – Top 10 Best Labor & Employment Attorney (Labor & Employment Law).
- Sacramento Magazine Top Lawyer (2017).
- Lawyers of Distinction (2017) – Mr. Yousefi has been admitted as a certified member by Lawyers of Distinction in the area of Civil Litigation.
- Sacramento Magazine Top Lawyer (2015) – Civil Litigation.
- Graduated with Suma Cum Laude Honors (2011) – Law School Top Honor Award.